Space for quality shoots
Are you looking for a fully equipped photography studio to hire for professional photoshoots and video recordings? You are welcome to hire our premises and technical equipment for your projects. Our flexible studio can be adapted to your needs and gives you the opportunity to produce in a pleasant atmosphere. We offer plenty of space, appropriate technical equipment and, if you wish so, our professional advice.
In the run-up, we invite you to visit our photography studio. On this occasion, we will be pleased to introduce you to our technical facilities. Hire our studio for photoshoots, video recordings or castings.
We are looking forward to your projects and will be on hand with help and advice.
The floor plan shows our flexible studio and the generous space both in front of and behind the camera, the large infinity cove, the make-up and dressing room with bathroom, the kitchen and our storeroom for props.
Mon-Fri 08.00-18.00 plus overtime
Sat-Sun by appointment plus weekend surcharge
up to max. 4 hours
up to max. 8 hours
Please, note that you can hire the studio only from a minimum duration of 4 hours.
Every further hour or part thereof – €45/hour
Final cleaning – €90
- Photography studio with bathroom, make-up and dressing room and parking space
- Infinity cove, lighting and flash stands
- Internet access, electric power and heating
- Meeting space with all accessories
- Kitchen with professional kitchen devices
- Use of the goods lift and of our fashion equipment
- Lighting and studio flash unit with accessories – €10/hour
- Photographer – consultation and set construction – €89/hour
- Assistant – set construction, handyman – €35/hour
- Seamless paper backgrounds in many different colours – per metre
- Background elements and props – on request
- Smoke machine, wind machine and 360° turntable – on request
- Scenery and props construction – on request
Plus weekend surcharge on Saturdays 50% of the daily rent
Plus Sunday and holiday surcharge 100% of the daily rent
All prices plus VAT
We take for granted that our hirers are covered by a third-party insurance. The hirer is responsible for any damages on the equipment or on our property.
High quality products can mature only in a special ambience. In Südtirol/Alto Adige this is true not only for apples and wine but for much more. That’s why we established our photography studio in a central location in the southern part of Südtirol/Alto Adige, in immediate proximity to the lakefront of Lake Kaltern and in the midst of vineyards.
Nearby, you will find numerous cafés, bars, restaurants, hotels and accommodation facilities.